Saturday, September 1, 2007

Happiness is...


Today I received my very first order from Superbuzzy. I can't say how many hours I have spent just scrolling through each and every page of fabrics, ooo-ing and ahh-ing over all the wonderful prints and longing to buy just a bit of each one. Somehow, I was able to narrow down my choices enough to make a medium-sized order. I'm sure there are a lot of great stories out there about how wonderful the folks at Superbuzzy are, but I've got to add mine. First, they refunded a few dollars after they shipped the order, I guess because they had just charged a flat rate and then the actual cost was less. I've never seen that before! My order arrived promptly in just a few days, and was so nicely packaged with the fabrics that looked nice together bundled with each other. What a nice touch! On top of that, there were a couple of Japanese sweets in the box, too. I can't wait to order again.

1 comment:

Small Glimpses said...

My ibook was in the "hospital" for a few days (bummer) as my hard drive crashed Sunday. I got it back Thursday and I'm slowly reinstalling everything. Just now imported my RSS subscriptions. I've missed reading your blog!! I love the pics and your musings!

P.S. I recognize that fabric. Can't wait to see what comes of it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails