Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fabric addiction, meet bowl addiction

Before I developed my fabric addiction, I already had an unhealthy addiction to dinnerware, especially bowls. I just love bowls, and most of my favorite foods tend to be things that are eaten out of bowls (soup, cereal, and especially i c e c r e a m ). I just picked up four little bowls and matching teacups for Little Omi (only 2 made it into the photo because some little imp was busy stacking the others on the floor nearby). We are drinking from cups these days, but it is difficult to find just the right size cup for little hands. I like these squat little teacups because they fit right in her hands and they also don't hold too much liquid (in case of spills).

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Yes...bowls need ice cream... hear them speaking to you?

Related Posts with Thumbnails