Friday, August 31, 2007

Flashback Friday

I have been enjoying all the great photos at Flashback Friday, and thought I'd start sharing some of my old photos. This picture is of me all dressed up for Mommy & Me class. I vividly remember that class and that we did a lot of jumping on little cushions, from one to the next, as if we were leaping from one lily pad to the next on a great, big pond. I am sure I was trying to re-create that exercise here by placing our sofa cushions on the floor. I wonder if this was before or after I colored on the sofa with orange marker (I was trying to make it look a little more hip, and I had only colored a few stripes underneath the cushions where no one could see before my mom caught me.). Check out my mom's awesome Dr. Scholl's wood-soled sandals on the floor to the right!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo. Love your story and I always wanted that shoes. I'm sure they aren't that comfortable.

Anonymous said...

Hello, cutie! My favorite is the hair cut and the also the smile...

(Tom H can shove it!)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think those other brown shoes are my Earth Shoes by Kelso, a great Scandinavian design from the seventies! Love your blog, Dad.

Related Posts with Thumbnails