Thursday, December 6, 2007

Flashback Friday: Sister love

This week I am either late or early with Flashback Friday depending on your point of view. I've taken a bit of an unscheduled blog break so I thought the best way to get back into the swing of things was to do a flashback photo. Angela at three buttons has been hosting Flashback Friday all these months and has decided that we'll go theme-free from now on. So I'm just going to make up my own themes and see how far I get.

I am quite sure I could use the theme "Sister love" for the next several weeks, as I have many, many photos of my sister and I palling around. This is one of my favorites, though. I have very vivid memories of this day, and how wonderful it felt to be hugged by my big sister like this. Also, I'm wearing the coolest dress I ever owned, but you can't see why. There's a Rowlf the Dog on the front, playing a piano keyboard, and the keyboard was also a big pocket! It was so neat. I loved to pretend I was playing the piano on the keys, too.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Awww, how cute are you! I think 'Sister Love' is a great theme!!

Anonymous said...

I feel like an alternate theme for this photo could be "These Happy Golden Years": Gold turtlenecks? Check. Gold barrets? Check. Slightly golden hue to the aging 70s photo paper? Check.

We are pretty cute, though! Gotta love sisters!

Related Posts with Thumbnails