Sunday, January 6, 2008

100

I've been trying to write this post for some time now. It's #100, you see, and I just love milestones like that. I meant to have it up for New Year's Day, but that didn't work out, mostly due to the fact that we stayed up way, way, way too late on New Year's Eve playing this game.

Then, we finally got the Wii set up, so that's taking up most of my free time these days. Big Omi is currently editing his Mii, a little avatar that looks like you that you use to play in Wii Sports. Mine looks like me if I were drawn by Cathy Guisewite, i.e., eerily dead-on, but not very flattering, either.

But, today Little Omi and I baked these neat apple-currant-oatmeal muffins using the recipe on the back of the currant box and they came out pretty yummy, so I snapped a photo and knew I could squeeze a quick post in before resuming my new life as a Wii addict...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy centennial blog post, Okie! First Oklahoma, now you!

whit said...

Congrats on 100! I too am a Wii addict, we should start a support group.

Anonymous said...

So, is your Wii avatar a version of the Noodle drawing? I always liked that one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails